SC - Re: Alcohol & the SCA - Apol

Dottie Elliott macdj at onr.com
Fri Jul 18 15:21:28 PDT 1997

cambria 7/18/97 3:12 PM

>Donna J. White wrote:
>
>(snip and snip)
>>
>>  Your message in which you tried to explain did not arrive until after I
>ranted on.
>I could not take it into consideration, then.  I apologize for offending
>you.
>>

>This may explain just why you are so unhappy with the Society.  Now that
>you have seen your error, learn something from it and try not to make
>the same mistake again. If you are unable to accept change, then I for
>one will benefit from your absence within the Society.

CAN WE, LIKE, GROW UP!!!!!!

If someone says something you don't like, wait awhile & respond politely,
hit the delete key or set up a kill macro so you don't ever see that
person's post again. DON"T email personal insults, how babyish!  None of
us are perfectly polite 100% of the time and we shouldn't expect everyone
else to be either!
SCA-Cooks-Request with the message body of unsubscribe.