SC - opinions desired on feast menu/ (long - sorry)

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Jul 22 20:44:41 PDT 1997

<< Where can I get (or how do you make) Rosewater?>>

It should be available at any GOOD pharmacy or in the Middle Eastern/India
Section  of any  supermarket.

 <<What is Grains of paradise and where can I get it?>>

If you e-mail me your mundane address, I will send you some free of charge.
Think of it as a wedding present. :-)

 <<Are fennel seeds available in regular stores or where can I get it?>>

Yes. If not any Italian market should have them since they are a major
seasoning in Italian sausage.

 <<What kind of mushrooms would you use in the mushroom pastries?>>

I would use portabella but for our food booth I use regular white mushrooms.

 <<What do you sca cooks do for bread at feasts?>>  >>

Frozen dough. It is available in white or wheat. Roll it in oatmeal for a
rustic look after it thaws but before it rises.

Lord Ras