SC - gentle lesson in list etiquette please....

Philip E Cutone flip+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Fri Jul 25 07:40:42 PDT 1997

I also owe a recipie.  and will certainly post it out as soon i i can
remmember to sent it to my work email address from home (or rather
fiancee's home)  if not, corner me at war (i'm one of the dance geeks
who hangs out till wee hours in the barn) and harass me about it
there... heck come and harass me anyway... :)

grrr.. sew (sic) much to do and sew little time.  150 hours before i
leave for pennsic... :)

In Service to the People of the Society,
Filip of the Marche