SC - Congratulations to Adamantius

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at ptd.net
Sun Jul 27 05:43:18 PDT 1997

Cooks of the Known World:

The most wonderful thing has happened: One of our best and brightest has
recieved his Laurel for Cooking.

At Southern Region War Practice in Eisethal, East Kingdom, yesterday
(Saturday)Adamantius recieved his laurel. His Crown of Laurel Leaves, made
by his lady, was simply stunning, I heard, as was his cloak, made by a close
friend.

I hope you all will join me in wishing Master Adamantius all the best.

We were rooting for you, Dude. Congratulations!

Aoife