SC - The siege cook challenge.

Christi Redeker C-Redeker at mail.dec.com
Wed Jul 30 11:30:52 PDT 1997

Actually, what impressed me is how they would know what was available in the season, in that era.  I already discussed this privately with Master Adamantius so I understand the background behind his choices.  But I am very impressed by anyone knowing what herbs would grow locally and what would be available for a garden in what season.

I bow to you all..

Murkial