SC - The siege cook challenge.

Wed Jul 30 17:51:14 PDT 1997

  I like this idea too!  One thing I need to do this tho' is what are
  primary souces and where/how do I find them.

The best and nicest way to get primary sources, is to purchase Cariadoc's
Miscellany and his cookbook collection.  (David, your cue....)  Cheap at
twice the price.

Then, haunt booksellers for cookbooks, and check.

Folks, should we make a "FAQ" for cookbooks and cookbook sellers, and ask
Gunthar to make it part of the welcome-mat message?

Lemmesee... Food Words, Poison Pen Press, Lady Carllien's business, Get 'Em
On the Field Armory (sells rare books).... who else?

You ought to subscribe to Serve It Forth (cue to Mistress Elaina...)

	Tibor