SC - The siege cook challenge.

Christi Redeker C-Redeker at mail.dec.com
Thu Jul 31 04:59:40 PDT 1997

For people of the Outlands, please, please forgive me if I butcher this name, but while I was at crown there was a merchant there who sold copies of alot of period type cookbooks (I think he was reselling Cariadoc's, I know Take a Thousand Eggs or More was there and he had probably had at least 30 other books with them).

I think he was Moldano (as I said I am not sure) the Merchant.  I received one of his business card, but for the life of me I couldn't tell you where it is now.

Murkial