SC - Quick question...

Donna Kenton donna at dabbler.com
Thu Jul 31 06:21:52 PDT 1997

My favorite "beginner" cookbook is one I bought myself 20 years ago, and
one for my daughter when she went out on her own -- Craig Claybourne's
Kitchen Primer.  It's basic (how long do you boil an egg?) but also
covers things like sauces, pastry, kitchen equipment.  It doesn't cover
absolutely everything, but it's also not so big as to be intimidating.

Barnes and Noble had-hard cover copies on their remainder table not long
ago for about $6.  My soft-cover copy ($2.59 twenty three years ago) is
so well-worn, its pieces are held together with an elastic.

Rosalinde
- --
Donna Kenton * Rosalinde De Witte * donna at dabbler.com *
http://www.dabbler.com/