SC - Heraldry at the dinner table

Gretchen M Beck grm+ at andrew.cmu.edu
Thu Jul 31 09:09:59 PDT 1997

I'm teaching a class at Pennsic called Heraldry at the Dinnertable,
which is a survey of where you might find heraldic type things displayed
at dinner in period.

I'd like to include an "SCA use" section in the class, so I've got three
questions:

1. How have you used/seen heraldry used in serving dinners at an SCA feast?
2. If you were the cook/planner, how did you choose the display you did?
3. If you documented it, can you give me the rundown/citations?

Thanks much!

toodles, margaret