SC - Edible Gold & Silver Leaf

GARNER at admin.hnc.edu GARNER at admin.hnc.edu
Tue Jul 8 08:40:30 PDT 1997

[This is always frustrating...I'm only on-line at work, and my cookbooks
are all at home!]

I have a lovely Indian cookbook which has a couple of dessert recipes
which involve gilding with edible gold or silver leaf and, as I recall,
there is a good discussion of what exactly to use and how to use it.
I will bring the book with me tomorrow and if you haven't received the
info you need by then, I will post it.  This is, by the way, a
thoroughly modern cookbook...hopefully someone else has something more
pertinent to this list.

Juana Teresa de Salamanca