SC - Okay...You Guys Are TOOOO Nice!!

Babygoil at aol.com Babygoil at aol.com
Wed Jul 9 07:42:32 PDT 1997

Hi Everyone,
   Boy, I got so many nice letters from people in the group that I decided to
stick around for awhile if you'll have me. I also apologize for my seemingly
arrogant sarcasm. It's a Liza thing...LOL  I seem to forget, due to my
intimate relationship wiht my keyboard, that I am unable to convey tonality
on this thing. I am a real smart butt in real life...My friends are used to
my dry sense of humor and are forgiving of my Lizaisms. Its just a
personality thing.
   As I stated previously, I have a brother who is so into this, and has been
since we were kids. That boy was pounding arrow tips outta rocks at 5.
Anyway, I'd really like to be able to pass some things along to him, since I
love my brudder. He lives 700 miles away and doesn't have a puter. He is
currently carving hand made bows and arrows from real neat types of wood.
He's a real cool dude in my book. We are 11 months apart in age and have
always been very close.
   Anyway, thanks for all the kindness, pardon the Lizaisms since they are
really benevolent in nature, and hope to get to know some of you all through
the list, a little better that I do. By the way, I do live in as self
sufficient manner as possible. Have always grown and preserved my own foods,
meats etc. I also do some very old forms of needle work.    See Ya!  Liza
<I:O)