SC - Gold Leaf-A use

Wed Jul 9 08:39:13 PDT 1997

  Isinglass is a gelling agent from the swim bladders of fish, and I have
  yet to find a source. We used gelatin (Knox brand) instead. For easty
  removal of the squares, use a glass pan, and rinse with cold water right
  before you pour the stuff in.

Many brewing supply stores carry Isinglass.  It is used as a clarifying
agent in brewing.  You might check my local store here in MA, Modern Brewer,
at 1-800-Send-Ale, or more conveniently with a local store near you.

	Tibor