SC - Roman spree

Shayne & Trudi Lynch lynchs at macquarie.matra.com.au
Tue Jun 3 12:36:39 PDT 1997

>      I'm Lady Morgan MacBride.
>      My feastcrat experience includes this year's May Tourney for Thor's
>      Mountain (a Roman feast based on Apicius),>>

>        And a wonderful feast it was, too! I'm new also, and, as you may have
>gathered, I live fairly close to Ldy Morgan. I'm a couple of hours south in
>the Shire of Vulpine Reach (Chattanooga, TN) We seem to be on a Roman spree
>here in Meridies---I did a Roman feast last summer at our Tourney of the
>Foxes. I've done several others over the years, as well as working in the
>kitchen at a *lot* of events.

>      Ldy Diana Fiona O'Shera
>      Shire of Vulpine Reach, Meridies

Have you tried the recipes for the brain sausage- isici de cerebellis and
the liver kromeskis- omentata? I made these for a mundane competition late
last year and got excellent reports back, not only from the judges, but
from my head chef ( who I do belive is now a new convert to the enlightened
ways of the medievil cook. ) For those interested, it was a Salon culinare
and I walked away with an award of merit, 3 sponsor prizes and a t-shirt.
Not bad for a first comp.

Aelfthrythe of Saxony
Journeyman to Master Charles of the Park

P.S  I also made the high table at the next feast I cooked eat them after
the Prince and my Master did conspire against me to call apon me in court,
(not a favourite thing of mine as many in Lochac know )just so the Prince
could say hello to me. I belive the table in the kitchen still has claw
marks from where they draged me out from under it.But they to loved the
sausages.

Shayne Lynch   &      Trudi Lynch
[AKA]  Francois Henri Guyon   &   "He's like a giant boulder:
       AElfthrythe of Saxony  I   too thick to think and
lynchs at macquarie.matra.com.au I   too heavy to move" (anon.)