SC - Fwd from Claricia

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Wed Jun 4 06:38:56 PDT 1997

On Wed, 4 Jun 1997, Erin Kenny wrote:

> Elizabeth writes:
> > The first section is a list of what you need for the biggest feast anyone
> > would ever want to do--Cariadoc's rough calculation was that it amounted
> > to feeding all of Pennsic dinner and supper for two days.
>
> Hmmmm ........ nah!  I've had suicidally ambitious ideas before, but
> that's ridiculous.
>
> (Um, anyone want to help?)

Don't tempt me. Besides, it's on the wrong side of the Atlantic for me.

But I had almost the same idea: adding up the cost of all the ingredients
"just for fun". The logistics would be a challenge; what size kitchen
would be needed? What is the largest SCA feast that anyone know about (or
has cooked for)?

/UlfR

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                  par.leijonhufvud at labtek.ki.se
"NT disaster recovery isn't all that difficult.  Just follow the simple
instructions that come with the Linux CD"
               -- Anthony DeBoer on ASR