SC - Regional cooking

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Thu Jun 5 00:58:01 PDT 1997

<< I just thought I'd throw in a quick note here, especially after
 reading the post by Katerine/Terry regarding those of us interested in
 historicity feeling somewhat oppressed. ......

<snip so much wonderful stuff>.....>

I would hate to have any of us lose your valuable input
and presence. >>

Greetings m'lord Lionardo Acquistapace! Well met. :-)

This post is probably one of the most thought out and well-wriiten responce
ot the current "crisis" that I have read so far. Thank-you and a Vivat!

As one of the ones that people refer to as "authenticity minded", I can
assure all the members of this list  that my interests in cooking extend far
beyond  Medieval Cookery. I subscribed to this because my knowledge in the
field of Medieval Cookery was, IMHO, far less than I really would like to
know. Even after 10  yrs. of persuing this particular "passion", I am still
awed by the vast amount of work that still has to be done in this field.

It is the new ideas of people , such as m'lady Rhi, who are not afraid to
post innocent questions and ideas to this list that stimulates and helps it
grow. If I  have been overbearing or offensive to anyone  on this list,
please accept my sincerest apologies. I am looking forward to meeting you all
at an event sometime.

Lord Ras (Uduido at aol.com)