SC - Period Recipes

Peters, Rise J. PETERSR at spiegel.becltd.com
Thu Jun 5 14:23:40 PDT 1997

                                                   And what I have found is
  the strongest example to date of one of the societies oldest arguments,
  that being between Authenticity-Mavens and Fun-Mavens.  The arguments can
  not be won, and I am tired of hearing about it, on and off this listing.

That is because there is a false shibboleth here.

I am both a fun, and an authenticity maven.  It's the same thing.  I believe
that the best way to have fun is to consider more authenticity.  I know very
little, and knew less, when I started. But I am having more fun, now,
because I have tried things, than I would have had if I had not.

So long as anyone allows themselves to divide there world into two false
camps, they will be missing the message.

	Tibor