SC - Period Recipes

Stephanie Rudin rudin at okway.okstate.edu
Thu Jun 5 13:51:10 PDT 1997

By the way.... just to give a nod to our previous thread... just because I
posted a recipe for foil dinners doesn't mean I wouldn't be absolutely
=thrilled= if someone would post period or peri-oid alternatives that fit
his specified criteria (do-able on a campfire, serve only a few, and can be
done by this weekend (i.e. no extensive pre-cooking or difficult
shopping/acquisitions)(we'll leave out "fun" since what we've figured out
above is that "fun" is defined differently by everyone....).  I've also done
rotisserie chicken from Giant, loaves of fresh bread, grapes and cheese,
which is nice for Friday night (no cooking after the tents are up).  But
what is a period/oid alternative?

=Caitlin