SC - Reconstructing recipes (was: All Members)

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Sat Jun 7 05:13:05 PDT 1997

On a slight tangent to the "rank not equal to knowledge" topic ...

When I moved out to the West, the person I met who seemed to be most
knowledgable about period cooking was not a laurel and I don't think had
any high rank at all. He pretty clearly knew more about the subject and was
more interested in period cooking than either of the two laurels whose
classes I at one point sat in on--whether they got their laurels for
cooking I don't know.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/