SC - barbecue beans

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 06:38:40 PDT 1997

<< I was able to publish the recipes in pamphlet form ahead of time for the
 feast, and lucky enough to be able to stick to them. All the copies that
 were made (25) dissapeared--laid out next to the dishwashing station set up
 after the feast. Does anyone else do this?>>

Yep. I always print off the recipes for the Feasts that I do. I usually keep
them close at hand and IF someone specifically asks me for a recipe I give it
to them. Or if someone makes positive comments about the Feast I offer them
copies of the recipes. This goes a long way in fostering apprciation for SCA
cooking in general and period cooking specifically as the general populace
sometimes feels us cooks are a "secretive" bunch. :-)

I once again apologize for not being able to help with the feast. The car
decided to do the "No, I don't wanna go there!" routine at the last minute
and I was unable to arrange other transportation. :-(

If any on this list are planning on attending Will's Revenge on the weekend
of June 20th please do stop by the kitchens to say hello. I will be on site
on Friday a.m. and will not be able to leave the kitchen for any appreciable
amount of time until after feast on Sat. so will be unable to "look you up".
:-( And I am looking forward to meeting as many people as possible from this
fine group. :-)

Beginning later today (Monday) I will be posting the entire litany (menu,
recipes, thank-yous, etc) to the list. The thread will be entitled "Will's".
Enjoy.

Yours in Service to the Dream,

Lord Ras (Uduido at aol.com)