SC - cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message

Frank Welsh fwelsh at primavera.com
Sat Jun 14 19:58:41 PDT 1997

- --simple boundary

Message is undeliverable.
Reason: Unable to access cc:Mail Post office.
	Please retry later.
Original text follows:
- ---------------------

- --simple boundary

Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 19:00:37 -0500 (CDT)
To: sca-cooks at eden.com
From: L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt <liontamr at postoffice.ptd.net>
Subject: SC - Re: sca-cooks V1 #156
Sender: owner-sca-cooks at eden.com

>Recovered from AEthelmarc Crown yet, ma'am?
>
>Adamantius

Picture This:

You arrive on site to find huge piles of lumber on the field in front of the
hall (no room for the merchants...but they managed to do quite well around
the lumber). A backhoe has dug a huge trench around the royalty cabin, and
all the toilets are sitting pretty on the side lawn. You enter the kitchen
to find: A) No water  B) No one who knows how to turn on the breaker for the
convection oven c) Nobody turned on the walk-in cooler the day before, so
it's hovering at 50 degrees.

Despite that, all turned out well. My SCA son, Tian the Tormented, is a
plumber THANK GOD. He saved our butts. He also found the breaker for the
electric for the gas convection oven (confused yet? I still haven't figured
it out). So, though we were up till 4 am making meat pies the night before,
the cooler was by then cool enough to handle them.

Another story of bravery under fire: My 7 year old daughter would not go to
bed till the last of the meat pies were made. What a trooper!

Rave reviews all around, and the salad went like nobody's business (Those
pickled lemons, folks!) believe it or not.

And I'm feeling Muuuuuuuch better now!

Aoife
"Many things we need can wait. The child cannot."
				---Gabriela Mistral, Chilean Poet 1889-1957

- --simple boundary--