SC - cc:Mail Link to SMTP Undeliverable Message

Frank Welsh fwelsh at primavera.com
Sat Jun 14 23:52:28 PDT 1997

- --simple boundary

Message is undeliverable.
Reason: Unable to access cc:Mail Post office.
	Please retry later.
Original text follows:
- ---------------------

- --simple boundary

To: sca-cooks at eden.com
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 1997 22:21:32 -0500
Subject: Re: SC - corn
From: skunkkiller at juno.com (Donna J. White)
Sender: owner-sca-cooks at eden.com

Please don't feel you suffer alone, Lady Isabeau.  My children were
having ghastly behavioral problems until I found they were severely
allergic to corn.  Even the smell of corn being popped sends them off.
It gives me migraines (along with every type of meat imaginable -- except
for zebra and rattlesnake -- to which I am allergic -- yep all of them)
and I am miserable for days.  May I suggest Imitrex.  It is a new drug
that helps abort the migraine.  You must take it within one hour of the
onset and, as my doctor says, be prone.  You will be out almost as fast
as in a NyQuil moment.

The answer?  I dunno.  Food allergies are only effectively treated
through rotation diets.  Please take care of this one.  According to my
allergist and neurologist, it causes a slight swelling in the brain
tissue.  That is what causes the immense pain and behavior difficulties
in my kids.  Its extremely difficult to get away from.  Please read up on
it because there are things that contain corn that you may not be aware
of, such as:  the glue on postage stamps, wax paper, aluminum foil (wrap
with the shiny side in for the dull side is coated with a corn based
substance), plastic bags (including baggies) etc.

You may already know this, and I don't want to seem to be an expert.  I
have only dealt with this (and many many others for ten years).  Please
be well.

Genevieve

- --simple boundary--