SC - Off-topic (Was A Little Humour

Dguptill@aol.com Dguptill at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 10:52:20 PDT 1997

Thank you for the clarification.  Sometimes I wonder if others consider
period only what they wish to be as thier chosen period prejudices
dictate.  I guess I could be wrong.

As is necessary with any opinion on this list that doesn't jive with the
strict perspective, I apologize for any offense any member takes to this
post.  No offense is ever intended by this poster.