SC - Feast Themes

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 16:05:57 PDT 1997

Peters, Rise J. wrote:

> Are you looking for recipes that can be cooked over a fire, or will your
> equipment extend to a small camp stove?

I am looking for any recipes that would work for camping events but I
think that the recipes for cooking over an open fire would work best
for my next issue because the site will have ample fire rings.
If you have recipes that need a little more equipment send them along.
I am trying to have at least one recipe an issue ,two if I can fit them.
Remember these will go to people who may not have access to this
newsgroup so even if they have been on here before they may not know
them. Send it by private E-mail if you wish.

                            Tegan Rhos
                            "Let it go."