Re(2): SC - Feast Themes/gingerbread

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Wed Jun 18 10:01:30 PDT 1997

> Frater, I'd be pleased to provide an unbiased opinion, if you would
> send a
> sample.
>
>         Tibor (:-)

Gentle (?) Tibor,

I know not from whence you hail, but I will be glad to share my wares
with anyone I can.  I and the rest of the KNAVES are at a good many
occasions in the future.  Border Raids is a good chance to sample period
fermented beverages produced by the fastest growing brewing/vintning
group in Meridies and taking up more and more of the rest of the Known
World.

Personal e-mail might yield info on how to get a private sample for
yourself :o)

In Humble Service to God and Crown;

fra nicol¢ difrancesco
(mka nick sasso)