SC - Views on Riley ??

Peters, Rise J. PETERSR at spiegel.becltd.com
Thu Jun 19 13:29:14 PDT 1997

<< I think all cactus alcohol is something of an acquired taste as I know
 several people who have gotten very ill on tequila.  (Never swallow the
 worm)

 Clare St. John >>

There is no worm in Tequila.  I think you mean the mescal grub, found in
Mescal.  If there is a worm in your Tequila, throw it out.  I have heard of
mean spirited pranks of people putting some kind of bug in Tequila, just to
see the reaction.

Aldyth at aol.com

I beg to differ, but here in Texas, as well as in the border towns of
          Mexico, the best tequilla, DOES in fact have a worm in the
          bottle.  I've suffered some of the worse hangovers in my
          younger life trying to "get the worm"!

          Yours in painful memory,

          HL Rhiain ferch Muirgheal