SC - black puddings

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Jun 26 14:17:39 PDT 1997

<< Jane Grigson's "The Art of Making Sausages, Patés, and other
 Charcuterie" has several good recipes for boudins noir which provide
 some useful guidelines for someone trying to redact Le Menagier's
 recipe. >>

Please post the publication details, dates, ISBN, etc. of this book. I have
Jane's vegetable book and it is my Bible on vegetable preperation. I'm sure
the book you mention above would be a welcome addition to my cookbook
collection.

Lord Ras