SC - Trois Creme

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Thu Jun 26 21:43:23 PDT 1997

Uduido at aol.com wrote:
> =

> << Jane Grigson's "The Art of Making Sausages, Pat=E9s, and other
>  Charcuterie" has several good recipes for boudins noir which provide
>  some useful guidelines for someone trying to redact Le Menagier's
>  recipe. >>
> =

> Please post the publication details, dates, ISBN, etc. of this book. I =
have
> Jane's vegetable book and it is my Bible on vegetable preperation. I'm =
sure
> the book you mention above would be a welcome addition to my cookbook
> collection.
> =

> Lord Ras

"The Art of Making Sausages, Pat=E9s, and Other Charcuterie" by Jane
Grigson, pub. Alfred A. Knopf, New York, 1967, 7th printing 1986.
Paperback. ISBN: 394-73252-9, LoC # 76-13670

Very, very cool. I just wish the recipes weren't usually scaled to make
two pounds of sausage. Otherwise, the best book I've seen on the
subject.

Adamantius