SC - coloring cheese?

Suzanne Berry sberry at primavera.com
Wed Jun 4 07:46:00 PDT 1997

Also is the tidbit to make cheese yellow you must add Saffron.

Clare R. St. John

  Umm, I'm not sure where I'm remembering this from, or if it's period, but
it seems I've read something about using marigold petals to color cheese,
also?

Aislinn   -   oh, I haven't posted before  -  I've been involved with the
SCA for a year or two, and I haven't done any medieval-style cooking yet,
but I've been getting inspired by some of the things said here and that
I've found on the web....   I'm learning to brew meads and am currently
planting an herb garden and experimenting with a dehydrator, as well.