SC - was re:inquistion

Shayne & Trudi Lynch lynchs at macquarie.matra.com.au
Fri Jun 6 15:53:12 PDT 1997

>Alas the haggis was not mine. :-( However, if you would like to experience an
>eclectic collection of recipes from many lands cooked at an English court in
>the manner of the French, please do show up at Will's Revenge. Such delights
>as Joutes of Almaunde Mylke, eel stuffed with salmon, Grete Mete pies and A
>roast of Roc will be yours.

>Lord Ras (who never allows anyone to taste the failed recipes) :-)

All these lovely feasts I'm missing out on, all these new people to
meet.Must save harder.

Aelfthrythe of Saxony
Journeyman to Master Charles of the park.

It doesn't matter how many dishes you burn in the kitchen, or how much
you mess up on the night, no-one in the hall will know until it's to
late, and of course by that time the feast is already a fabulous success.
Just always remember to measure the door ways to make sure your serving
platers will fit thru.
Shayne Lynch   &      Trudi Lynch
[AKA]  Francois Henri Guyon   &   "He's like a giant boulder:
       AElfthrythe of Saxony  I   too thick to think and
lynchs at macquarie.matra.com.au I   too heavy to move" (anon.)