SC - Will's-CORRECTION

Uduido at aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Mon Jun 9 15:49:35 PDT 1997

In a message dated 97-06-09 18:43:30 EDT, I wrote:

<< The Madrone Cook’s Guild of An Tir ; Lady Allyson; Lord Duke Coriadoc of
the
 > Bow; Baron Steffan; Baron Tibor; Master Adamantius; Lady Aoife;
 > sca-cooks at eden.com;
 > Randy of Abhain Ciach Ghlais; The Guilde of Ste. Martha and all those I
have
 > forgotten to name >>

Thanks! The above has been duly corrected. Please note that Master Adamantius
has been changed to Adamantius.

<The Madrone Cook’s Guild of An Tir ; Lady Allyson; Lord Duke Coriadoc of the
 > Bow; Baron Steffan; Baron Tibor; Adamantius; Lady Aoife;
 > sca-cooks at eden.com;
 > Randy of Abhain Ciach Ghlais; The Guilde of Ste. Martha and all those I
have
 > forgotten to name >>

If I have elevated any others inadvertantly please let me know so I can make
the correction. The Feast manuscript is due at the printers on Friday p.m.

Lord Ras (Uduido at aol.com)