SC - Early 'Celtic

maddie teller-kook meadhbh at io.com
Wed Jun 11 15:24:09 PDT 1997

Greetings,

As far as I know there are not any sources for early celtic recipes (how
I wish there were).  The best I could recommend, check archeology
articles on different bog finds and see what types of food they had.
Also, you can see what foods are mentioned in stories written during the
time period.  This is one feast you may have to 'wing it'.  Good luck.
If the periodical "Early Period" is available...there were usually
articles about food and recipes.  I can't vouche for the research but it
could help.

In service,
meadhbh