Re(2): Re(2): SC - Caffeine in period

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Thu Jun 12 10:50:25 PDT 1997

><Dangerously near off topic>

>Personally, learning meditation has done more to reduce my migraines than
>any drug in the world.  I even managed to stop one, once.  (I've only had 4
>since I started meditation.)

>I consider medications to be just as important an off-scene support that
>permits participation, as my mundane job that pays for it all.  If you need
>something that reduces pain, don't be authentic (and suffer): take the
>medication and don't give it another thought.

>	Tibor

I take the medication, but they are helped by the caffeine, especially when
there are activities that are exciting/stressful/etc. around me.  My problem
comes not from the blood vessels narrowing, but rather when they expand.  In
fact, I have tried meditation only to meditate myself into an attack.

I had hoped to find a period caffeine-containing drink, not only for myself,
but for other caffeine-fiends out there.

Derdriu