SC - Someone on this list asked me a question..can't

Thu Jun 12 13:11:35 PDT 1997

       I've heard other people say this also.  Why is there such ill will
       toward it?  Granted, I haven't seen it.  Is it only the poor
       documentation of the recipes?  Is the rest of the book useless?

It's a giant button, that you've seen pressed here before.  Don't claim
something is authentic (like the recipes) if they are not.  Also, I find her
overall level of documentation not as good as many of the other sources that
are available.

	Tibor (Heck, though, I *own* a copy of Take a Buttock of Beefe)