SC - _Fabulous Feasts_

Peggy A. Stonnell izzie at vcn.bc.ca
Fri Jun 13 06:58:33 PDT 1997

On Thu, 12 Jun 1997 GARNER at admin.hnc.edu wrote:

> Greetings, All!

<snip> The documentation seemed very thorough
> and convincing to me, except for the remarkably irritating fact that
> she doesn't document the actual $*&#^(! recipes.
>
> Juana Teresa de Salamanca
> (Joan Garner)

You got it!  The fact that she does not include the orginal recipe so that
others can check her redactions makes many of us feel a little leary about
trusting the rest of the book.  Even with good documentation she could be
taking things out of context, misinterpting things and just plain not
understanding the material.  I, for one have this urge to go and check
every fact.

Of course the rest of the book might be just fine, but.....

(Don't trust the recipes)

Isabel fitz Gilbert