Re(2): Re(2): Re(2): Re(2): SC - Caffeine in period

Volker AElfwine volker_aelfwine at juno.com
Fri Jun 13 23:56:39 PDT 1997

> Bad Volker, bad Adamantius.  No scones.
>
> Derdriu

My apologies.  I feel rightly sconned, I mean scorned.  I guess it would
also not help to think of the food Polo brought back as Chinnese Takeout.

>You're right, though! I stand duly chastised (and chastened, too!).
>
>GTA

Aye, me too.  I guess I could say I've been hit over the nose with a
rolled up scroll and sent to sit in the Viking pup tent. :)  One of these
days I'll learn.  I guess I just thought that if I was chaste long
enough, maybe I'd get caught. :^>

	Volker AElfwine
	Volker_AElfwine at Juno.com