SC - Greetings

Susan Brooks-Mckay sbrooksmckay at corp.borland.com
Tue Jun 17 14:49:59 PDT 1997

Greetings!
I've been lurking on this list for a week now and finally have time to post.
I've enjoyed what I've read and look forward to being a part of this list.

My name is Mistress Anastasia Ivanovna, (OP), I reside in the Kingdom of
the West and I am the Seneschal of the Barony of Darkwood.  I enjoy
planning feasts and redacting recipes.  I am especially interested in
Russian cooking, and hope to some day come across a period source
with Recipes I can read - which means I probably should take up
Russian some day :-) (I already have a copy of Domestroy).  My Barony
hosts numerous feasts throughout the year and we are always looking
for feast themes and recipes, so I see plenty of ways this list can benefit
me.

Now, does anyone have information on the Cook's Colleguim in Ohio in
July?  I'd like to attend if possible.  You can respond to me directly at:
sbrooksmckay at corp.borland.com

Thanks!
Anastasia