SC - Views on Riley ??

Peters, Rise J. PETERSR at spiegel.becltd.com
Thu Jun 19 13:29:14 PDT 1997

Sorry this didn't happen; I got home last night to find my electricity was
off.  I'll try to post the details on the Riley recipes tonight.
 ----------
From: sca-cooks
To: PETERSR; sca-cooks
Subject: RE: SC - Views on Riley ??
Date: Wednesday, June 18, 1997 6:15PM

To: sca-cooks at eden.com
Sender: owner-sca-cooks at eden.com

I believe I have this book at home and will try to follow through on this
tonight.  I've never fixed these particular items but have cooked other
stuff from this book and had it come out quite tasty.