SC - Types of food to serve non-medieval food people

Terry Nutter gfrose at cotton.vislab.olemiss.edu
Sat Jun 21 12:26:18 PDT 1997

Go to a book store.  Order the second edition of Hieatt, Hosington, and
Butler, _Pleyn Delit_. (Sorry, ISBN not available; all my books are
packed.  It came out recently, and is available relatively cheap in
paperback.)  You will find dozens of excellent worked-out recipes that
can safely be fed to anyone (I've fed this kind of stuff to my mother,
who is very fussy, and not the least interested in the middle ages).

Good luck!

- -- Katerine/Terry