SC - Cooking in a Period Environment

Angie Capozello capozell at ben.dev.upenn.edu
Mon Jun 30 13:50:28 PDT 1997

RE:
>One of my dream EKU (insert name of your kingdom university here)
>scenarios is a day  in a tavern kitchen. **snip**
 Most of the day would be spent doing
>the remaining 25%, slowly and carefully, for both the students (and in
>my case, the teacher) to learn some of the techniques.
>
>Adamantius

What a great idea!  There is never enough teaching of cooking techniques
around here. When I last asked locally for help in learning to redact, I
was told to go get a book. (lotsa help there **sigh**)  Actually seeing how
to go through one redaction would be extremely helpful for getting newbies
started, and hopefully start to create a pool of trained kitchen help.  If
you ever decide to do this in the East, please let me know - I and a whole
pile of friends would be there!

Raffaella