SC - hello!

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Tue Jun 3 06:59:28 PDT 1997

Hello! I've just joined the list & am happy to 'meet' you.  My name is
Cindy Renfrow, a.k.a. Mistress Sincgiefu Waerfaest.  I'm originally from
Mountain Freehold (VT), but have lived in Caer Darth (CA) and Hartshorndale
(PA) as well.    Currently we reside in the wild wastes of Northern NJ,
where there's no one to play with (or to cook for) :-(

I've written & self-published 2 collections of period recipes, & am working
with Greg Lindahl to post the chapter on food from "Le Menagier de Paris"
(in French) to the Medieval & Renaissance food homepage.  You'll find the
first 20 pages already there.

Regards,

Cindy Renfrow
- - Sincgiefu Waerfaest