SC - Roman spree

DianaFiona at aol.com DianaFiona at aol.com
Tue Jun 3 14:19:11 PDT 1997

<<
 Have you tried the recipes for the brain sausage- isici de cerebellis and
 the liver kromeskis- omentata? I made these for a mundane competition late
 last year and got excellent reports back, not only from the judges, but
 from my head chef ( who I do belive is now a new convert to the enlightened
 ways of the medievil cook. ) For those interested, it was a Salon culinare
 and I walked away with an award of merit, 3 sponsor prizes and a t-shirt.
 Not bad for a first comp.

 Aelfthrythe of Saxony
 Journeyman to Master Charles of the Park

      (Grin) Way cool! No, I'm not much of a meat person--hate handling the
stuff--so I confined myself to less "hands-in" flesh dishes. I really do like
liver though--any chance you might share your redactions with the rest off
us? I'm not quite sure who among my aquainances would actually eat such
"oddities", but maybe if I didn't tell them what it was first................
;-)

Ldy Diana