SC - All members

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Tue Jun 3 15:12:40 PDT 1997

Approve George

To the members of this list, I recieved this as a "Bounced" message and decided
to send this on because I feel it needs to be addressed.

"Please unsubscribe me from this list.  I didn't realize that posting things that
I have used in feasts that turned out to be popular, without having first
researched them, was such a heinous crime here.  I thought the list was for
trading ideas, pardon my ignorance.

Sometime when I get enough time to thoroughly research my recipes, I might rejoin
this list.  In the meantime, you can all stop the e-mail, I won't make the same
mistake again.

Rhi"

I am not going to unsubscribe Ly Rhian at this time because I think there is an
important point to be discussed.  I started this list as an avid cook who wished
to share ideas with others.  I know that the comments were simple questions and
helpful commentary because I've been on this list from the beginning, but someone
new to this list may only feel it is being dominated by a few experts and their
opinion does not count.

That is not the reason I set this up.  We all need to be a little more careful and
remember that not everyone who subscribes to the cooks list even wants to be
perfectly period but instead wants to make their guests happy.

Please join me in stepping back a little from our enthusiasm and gently nudging
new members in the proper direction.

Yers,

Sir Gunthar
(Evil List Administrator)