SC - Greetings to All

Volker AElfwine volker_aelfwine at juno.com
Tue Jun 3 21:37:42 PDT 1997

Greetings to all good gentles,

	My name is Volker AElfwine, mundanely Eden Whited II,  and I
currently reside in the Barony of Dragonspine, Kingdom of the Outlands
(Mundanely Colorado Springs, Co.).  While I do not cook within the scope
of the society, as yet, I do enjoy cooking and I am always looking to
expand my knowledge, as well as build a base from which to cook from in
period.
	 My main activities include drumming, costuming, court dancing,
rapier combat, and currently I am the baronial MOL.  But on top of all
that, I am a, or was, a Butler in Wines in Meridies, and also I am in
part responsible for forming a Kingdom Brewers Guild in the Outlands.
	 This is my fifth year in the society, and until last year I
resided in what was the Barony of Arenal, in the Kingdom of
Meridies(Pensacola, Fl.).  I welcome any comments, queries, quarbles,
etc. that anyone may have.  I look forward to meeting any of you at
events, and welcome the opportunity to converse with other like minded
people..  As for brewing, I am the local head maker of cordials, and I
enjoy making wines (I also make the occasional mead).  I am open to all,
in good spirits or bad,

	In service to my heart,

		Volker Aelfwine
		Eden Whited II