SC - RE: Biggest feast anyone would want to do

Aldyth at aol.com Aldyth at aol.com
Wed Jun 4 16:16:41 PDT 1997

<<  Hmmmm ........ nah!  I've had suicidally ambitious ideas before, but
 that's ridiculous. >>

Not so ridiculous.  When I was much younger, and in some minds, much
stupider,  I and two cohorts provided 942 meals over 3 days. (Outlands
Atenveldt War)  Most of the food was medieval in style, and partly
documentable.  Not that it mattered at the time.  This was a camping
event.......I was told immediately afterwards by my kitchen help that if I so
much as entertained a single thought about repeating it, I would be the first
course.  If anyone is interested in the particulars, email me privately and I
will share the "wealth".

Mistress Aldyth
WIndkeep, Outlands
Aldyth at aol.com