Re(2): Re(2): SC - Caffeine in period

Thu Jun 12 10:32:28 PDT 1997

  I take the medication, but they are helped by the caffeine, especially when
  there are activities that are exciting/stressful/etc. around me.  My problem
  comes not from the blood vessels narrowing, but rather when they expand.  In
  fact, I have tried meditation only to meditate myself into an attack.

Consider caffeinated beverages to be medicine, then.  Or, you could take
Bufferin (which has aspirin and caffeine) or one of those nasty sleep
substituted, like Vivarin.

  I had hoped to find a period caffeine-containing drink, not only for myself,
  but for other caffeine-fiends out there.

Calling our resident herbalists... Are there herbals that would make a
decent infusion, that contain safe and effective stimulants?

	Tibor