SC - Middle Eastern Feasts

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Thu Jun 12 12:53:55 PDT 1997

Recently there was a discussion on medieval Middle Eastern feasts.
I thought that discussion had been on this list but from the responses
here, I must be wrong.

Anyway, there were a number of good ideas and referances given and
I have collected them into this file in my SCA Rialto Files:

ME-feasts-msg     (18K)  4/ 7/97    Middle Eastern feasts. sitting, serving.

My files are available at:
http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/rialto/rialto.html

Stefan li Rous
markh at risc.sps.mot.com

(Who still prefers sitting in a chair to eat cause he finds kneeling or
sitting
on the ground to be extemely uncomfortable)