SC - camping recipes

Peters, Rise J. PETERSR at spiegel.becltd.com
Mon Jun 16 08:23:40 PDT 1997

Are you looking for recipes that can be cooked over a fire, or will your
equipment extend to a small camp stove?

=Caitlin
 ----------
From: sca-cooks
To: PETERSR; sca-cooks
Subject: Re: SC - camping recipes
Date: Monday, June 16, 1997 5:59AM

Sender: owner-sca-cooks at eden.com

tegan at SWBELL.NET wrote:

> I am doing the newsletter for our Barony and wish to start a monthly
> column of recipes that can be done at the campsite. If any one would
> like to share thier own with us I would appreciate it and promise if you
> include your address to send you the copy with your recipe in it. It can
> be period or not ,we cater to all minds in the SCA.
>
>                                          Thank You
>                                          Tegan Rhos
>                                          "Let it go."

I've always been partial to bread dough wrapped around a clean green stick
and
held over the fire until golden - sort of like roasting a marshmallow.  Eat
it
plain or brush it with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.  May not

be period, but it is tasty.

Linneah
Who knows that a Chevrolet is really a small goat cheese