SC - Views on Riley ??

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Wed Jun 18 15:22:34 PDT 1997

                      RE>SC - Views on Riley ??                    6/18/97

I think I have this book.  I have not cooked from it yet, but as I was buying
it, several people came up to me (total strangers, non-sca) and told me
unasked that it was a great book and that the recipes were quite tastey if you
were brave enough to try "strange medieval" stuff.  It does not have
redactions in it if I remember correctly, but I think does note sources.  I
will try to remember to bring it to work with me tomorrow morning so I have it
and e-mail in the same place.
brid hecgwiht
mists-west