SC - Types of food to serve non-medieval food people

GARNER at admin.hnc.edu GARNER at admin.hnc.edu
Fri Jun 20 15:03:59 PDT 1997

What I'm trying to say is:  I agreed late last night (a POX on the
entire village of Glen Livet) to cook for a friend's "Vaguely-Fantasy-
Medieval-ish" theme wedding.  Any suggestions re: the types of dishes
that are culinarily accessible to those not really interested in
"that there middle-evil stuff?"  How, in other words, do I make the
bride and the guests happy at the same time?  All suggestions will
be received with shameless, pathetic, puppy-like worshipful adoration!

Juana Teresa de Salamanca
my new slogan: "Yo estoy demasiada viaja para este mierda!"