SC - Sweeteners

Nick Sasso (fra niccolo) grizly at mindspring.com
Sat Jun 21 06:21:37 PDT 1997

> >>Then, of course, there's always honey...
>
> I have read in a few places that honey is worse for children than
> sugar, being
> an "animal product" it has something in it (?) that rots teeth faster
> and more
> thoroughly than sugar.

  oral hygiene aside........honey affords the added benefits of 1) honey
from local areas increases pollen tollerances as it contains same.
Gradual exposure from consupmtion can reduce adverse reaction to
airbourne pollens.  2) The enzymes in honey aid in digestion....remember
that it is itself digeted nectars.  THREE sir, 3) It makes a dandy
fermented drink.  :o)

- --
In Humble Service to God and Crown;

fra niccolo difrancesco